Our client is a fast-growing social media management SaaS tool with customers in over 60 countries on all continents. They help businesses engage with and support their customers at scale in social media by integrating different platforms and automating (to a reasonable extent) most repetitive tasks.
As a UX/UI Designer you will fuel our company growth by designing a world-class experience for our app users.
In particular you will:
- be in charge of creating a clean, effective, user-driven web and mobile interface of our product,
- participate in the process of ideating new product features,
- constantly evaluate and improve already developed solutions,
- create low- and hi-fi app mockups (web and mobile),
- design and redesign user interface and interactions,
- strive to understand how our app users behave and remove any frictions for their optimal experience and ease of work;
- be a thought-leader in the area of design and user experience, eager to share your knowledge and passion with your colleagues.
- be part of the Product Team (Head of Product, Product Managers, Analyst), but you will cooperate closely with other teams on a daily basis – Technology, Marketing and Customer Success).
We expect you to:
- have minimum 3 years of professional experience as a UI / UX designer, working on complex web and mobile apps,
- be able to work closely with product users, internal experts, product owners and management,
- be proficient in using prototyping tools,
- have practical knowledge of user behavior analysis tools like Hotjar, Mixpanel, Google Analytics,
- have at least basic knowledge of front-end technologies, allowing you to communicate freely with development teams,
- be an excellent communicator, able to present your ideas and thoughts clearly and persuasively, yet with respect to other team members’ opinions,
- be well-organized, trustworthy, helpful and open-minded, have English command allowing you to work freely with non-Polish speakers.
Your work environment and benefits:
You will participate in fast-paced development of a SaaS application used by hundreds of businesses around the world. Our team is constantly growing, so we sometimes change our processes and structure to adjust it to the current situation and future needs.
We will offer you a B2B contract with 26 days of paid holiday, private healthcare, and self-development budget, as well as hardware and software of your choice (within a reasonable budget).
We are a team of 25+ people working mostly remotely, with occasional “real-life” team and company-wide meetings. You’re welcome to work in our cool office located in the very center of Warsaw on Szpitalna street, in a historical building that used to serve as Wedel’s first chocolate factory
We try not to overdo with dailies, standups etc., and concentrate on getting the job done. We do appreciate work ethics, self-drive and positive attitude.